It will amaze you to know how much effect a well-designed home has on your mind and personality. Your surroundings and settings do have a certain bearing on your mind. For example, if you step into a home where everything is cluttered and disorderly you are bound to get distressed. On the other hand, if you are in a well arranged and orderly setting you will be happy and jovial. So now that we agree that setting of your home does make a difference, let's try to zero in on home designs which can inspire you to live an active life.
1. Paint your home: The colour scheme of the home plays a major role in the visual appearance of the home. Be creative in choosing colours and combinations which define your personality. You can choose bright and vibrant colours or you can go with the patterned wall or even a wall-art. Let your imagination run wild and the results would leave you pleasantly surprised.
2. Refurbish the kitchen: One can do a lot when it comes to designing kitchen. And that too without spending a bomb. Just make an abstract change in the crockery arrangement or bring in attractive new fixtures it will give your kitchen an all new look. There are a lot of places in the kitchen where you can give a creative touch up and make it visually more attractive.
3. Remodel your bathroom: Bathroom is the one place which is perhaps the most under-explored in terms of design. Experiment with fancy fittings or something as cheap as the shower curtain, there's a lot one can do to enhance the look and feel of the bathroom.
4. Themed design: One of the most effective methods of revamping your home design is to give it a themed decoration. It's the best way to personalise your home. From nature to patterns to colours you can select any theme which perfectly complements your personality. Themed decor gives a certain consistency to your home and also makes it stand out from the run-of-the-mill designs people usually opt for.
5. Upholstery: Not many experiment with upholstery. But it has a unique stylistic quality which boldly outlines the elements of the room. Leather upholstery on doors can considerably elevate the style quotient of your home. Choose the colour combination and pattern which goes well with your home decor for the maximum effect. Usage of elements like leather, wood and glass always provides an artistic look to the home interiors.