Sustainable living is the new buzzword in the real estate world, and for a good reason. With climate change and environmental degradation unfolding in our lifetime, it is high time that we save our planet in every way we can. As conscientious citizens, we must take it upon ourselves to ensure that our homes are eco-friendly.
These are the 5 things that every eco-friendly home should have:
1. Water conservation: Water is the most precious resource on the planet, and it is becoming scarcer by the day. Not only is it important to use water conservatively and to take measures to curb wastage, it is also equally important to ensure that your home or residential complex has an effective water harvesting or conservation system in place.
2. Renewable energy: Solar energy is one of the most common forms of renewable energy and it helps cuts down electricity bills to a drastic extent. Apart from using renewable energy as much as possible, an eco-friendly house must ensure that it uses energy-efficient air-conditioning and lighting.
3. Organic farming: Reducing the use of insecticides and pesticides in agriculture is healthier not only for our consumption but it is also beneficial for the planet. Eco-friendly homes must encourage organic farming.
4. Waste management system: An automated waste management system that routinely converts organic waste into compost and recycles other forms of waste is highly beneficial for the planet.
5. Green architecture: Homes that are constructed with renewable building materials from the forest and ensure minimal wastage during the construction process are the ones that are truly eco-friendly.
Discover the world at Royal Purandar Township near Pune for an inspired way of living that has you covered for now and the future.
The highly coveted N.A. Plots at Royal Purandar Township are for sale starting at Rs. 25 Lac only.
Explore the Project : Sustainable Living at Royal Purandar